Location: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Liberty Technology Park Cluj, is the first technological park in Romania, designed to offer exceptional facilities and opportunities for companies in the IT&C.
The concept revolves around the conservation of heritage while keeping the cutting-edge innovations spirit at the heart. The business model aims to attract to the community not only businesses but also universities, other research organisations and start-ups.
- 2016The occupancy rate is close to 100% with notorious residents moving into their spaces. The park now includes recreational, medical and food facilities.
- 2015Phases I and II are complete with the majority of tenants moving in.
- 2013The sales office has been officially launched.
- 2012Chapman Taylor have been selected as the architects for the project.
- 2011The project was initiated with Fribourg being the majority stake holder.